 Aquazone / 304 (-10)
  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) At the moment your site seems to be down, I'll check it out later. ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors article is up

ok all, since i have gotten questions on it... i have (as i said in the summary article (URL) ) placed the full "About Colors" article up on my website Lego-go-go! @ (URL) article is in the "Aesthetics" section: (URL) much -paul (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors (article)

hey all, i keep seeing interesting posts about color schemes and design aesthetics, so I'm revising the order in which I'm putting up tutorials/tips on my website. I'll be putting up the "About Colors" diatribe in the "Aesthetics" section of my site (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Very nice introduction. Pretty well armed for a tourism planet. But then again, when I lived in Florida, a lot of people had guns, so... But, anyway, that a very cool model. Its got a nice organic feel to it. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

(...) old-school! Its been a long time since an MOC has made its way into this newsgroup. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone MOCs

Hmmm. My first time wandering into Aquazone. Not a lot happening, eh? Figured I'd help out by posting a message. First, I agree with Felix's comments about the potential for the Martian sets. Particularly if you're building in blue, the addition of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Aeons ago, on the ocean world of Aquine, changes in their sun's energy output forced the indegenous people to abandon their tiny island communities as they were engulfed by rising water from melting polar ice, so they moved their entire civilisation (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Martian possibilities for aquazone

I was thinking the new martian sets have a lot of potential for aquazone building. In particular, the large fans and robotic arm pieces. Plus the new colors offer a chance to build in a more under water camoflouge-ish scheme. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact