 Aquazone / 259
Re: InFusion - Aquazone Dance Club MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 00:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:

Rob Drechsel <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G4521v.Bp5@lugnet.com...

Brad, that thing is huge!!!

Thanks.  I actually used all of my trans-dark-blue panels.  I remember just
last year hoping that I might one day just get ONE of these pieces!  I used
8 corner panels, and 21 straight panels.

How do you build one of these things every few
weeks?
I'm a bit of a LEGO nut!  I "play" with my LEGO stuff virtually every day.

I'm also a Lego Nut, and mess with them for several on the weekends, but I'm
amazed you get these things done so fast.

Rob