 Aquazone / 257
Re: InFusion - Aquazone Dance Club MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:20:19 GMT

In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is my Aquazone Dance Club.  It is my lastest "real" LEGO building.  I
was originally shooting for a Baroque styled facade, but it went high-tech
pretty quickly.  It is 2 feet wide and 2 and 1/2 feet high.

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/mus.htm

(The server is a bit flaky.  If the page fails or some pictures don't come
up, then use "Refresh" on your browser)

Let me know what you think!

Brad

Aquazone Page:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/main.htm
Main Page:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm

Brad, that thing is huge!!!  How do you build one of these things every few
weeks?  It looks great. The doors that are on the front of the NTDL are a
great touch.  Keep up the good work.

Rob