 Aquazone / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
I just got my 7th 6195 Gate assembly!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 16:25:08 GMT

Hi,

I just got a 7th copy of my all-time favorite LEGO part - The gate assembly
in 6195!  Believe it or not, I already used up al 6 copies of this assembly
on my last MOC.

Thanks to Bryce at the LUGOLA meeting yesterday for parting with this
(apparently, he has no use for it).

I had been building with CAD for a while in an attempt to keep my previous
Aquazone MOC's standing for the LUGOLA meeting, but now that its over, they
are demolished, and I'm ready for some new Aquazone building!

Brad