 Aquazone / 248
  Can I use the aquazone logo I wonder?

Does anybody know if I could use the Aquazone logo on the aquazone contest webpage? -John (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Can I use the aquazone logo I wonder?

I've seen the aquazone logo used in the fibblesnork guide. (URL) is a guide that I believe was created by Tod (the creater and master of LUGNET). You might ask him if he ever had any problems. I'm guessing that there was no problem since this web (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)