 Aquazone / 224
Re: Help needed interpreting dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Allen writes:
I had the strangest dream last night. And I think it has some cryptic meaning.
In the dream, I walked into a K-Mart and saw Aquaraiders sets on the shelf.
Pretty normal so far. But the boxes of the 'raiders sets had the "grid"
background, just like the old space boxes? What does this mean? Is it a
sign?!?!?
    -dead

I've had a couple of recuring dreams along the similiar lines.  In fact it is
almost identical to Dan's except it involves a new line of blacktron sets.
It's a black and blue color scheme.  I remember all of the sets being really
really expensive and also really really big (the largest was 2500 pieces).
Prices ranged from $40 to $250.  The two bizarre things in my dreams are that
the boxes never show the full set (with the exception being a revamped version
of the big blacktron 1 ship of which the name escapes me at the moment).  The
other strange thing is that all the dreams have taken place in different
stores.  The first one was in Toys 'r' Us, the second in K-mart, and the third
in Kay-Bee ( I remember having to argue with the clerks to see the set.  but
it was also the only set that I saw in its entirity).

But anyways thank you for the post.  I don't feel like I've completely lost it.

-Adam