 Aquazone / 195
    My elevated aquazone train system —Brad Hamilton
   This is an Aquazone-themed train system driven by an RCX. Here is the link: (URL) included additional technical descriptions, and pictures of the buildings attached to the track on the web page. Comments are appreciated. Brad (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

        Re: My elevated aquazone train system —Jonathan Wilson
   I love your new buildings and an RCX train? WOW! You have almost made me want to make something aquazone in ldraw myself. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: My elevated aquazone train system —Brad Hamilton
   I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts. However, now I really like it. I may continue building even when I have my full color assortment available again. My previous theme, town, seems a bit boring in comparison. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)