 Aquazone / 161
  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Oh, wow. I'm breathless. That is the most huge, big and cool aquazone building I've ever seen! It would make a perfect "Aquanauts headquarters" with submarine docks etc... I wish had the financial resources to buy so many sets and bricks! How many (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) I just want someone to make the remaining aquazone parts, like the large doors, in ldraw so that I can make a vitrual aquazone model. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I used the domes, gate pieces, and 1x6x12? clear blue dome pieces from 6 Neptune Discovery Labs. I have 3 complete copies and traded for the rest of the parts. I also used various extra 1x6x12 blue dome pieces that I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)