 Aquazone / 151
    I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral —Brad Hamilton
   There seems to be a lot of interest in the Cathedral and there have been some requests for additional features. I have almost an entire roll of pictures that I can post. I'll choose 3 or 4 more of the best ones and post them in a week or two. Brad (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral —Brad Hamilton
   The "features" in the message should be "pictures!" Sorry about that little typo! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz8Inq.Bsr@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral —Matthew Miller
   (...) Hey, I wanna see additional features as well. :) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)