 Aquazone / 140
  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks for the compliments! My aquazone history is kind of interesting. I never bought a single aquazone set until last year. Then, just for fun, I got a 6199 (Hydro-crystalization station or something like that). However, I never used it to build (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Six! Wow! So that's how you built that thing. Impressive. Chef (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)