 Aquazone / 129 (-5)
  Re: Aqua Lens

One set also has a aquashark with a blue lens. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) Hi, I don't think there was ever a light-blue visor or a dark green visor. However, they did have these: Visors: Aquanauts- Trans Dark-blue Black Aquasharks: Solid red Aquaraiders: Trans light-green Hydronauts: Trans light-green Stingrays: No (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aqua Lens

Once I thought I saw a normal blue colored aquanaut lens and a more green version. Does anyone have proof to back up my theory? NICK :^) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Shockwave Designer?

For those of you who have played Kings Quest 6 (or found the secret in my game), I was thinking about making a sequel to my game something simular, with an invintory and all, but that would take LOTS OF javascript. So after playing some shockwave (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

I used Corel Photo Paint, but should have used MSPaint. Corel has brush strokes fade lighter at the edges, which makes it look like real paint, but has effects like on the octapus in the cave-white outlines. I'm trying to make an enhanced version in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact