 Announcements / Peeron™ / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
"My Parts" on Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:24:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone,

  We're glad to announce a new feature on Peeron.com - "My Parts".  This
feature combines your set list from LUGNET with the Peeron inventories,
allowing you to see what parts are in your collection.

  To use this new feature, Peeron users can specify in their account profile
their LUGNET member ID.  Peeron will then download your set list, and as you
browse the different sets and parts, will report on your collection.

  See http://www.peeron.com/inv/My_Parts for an example.

  This is only the first feature for "My Parts", and we have many more planned!

As always, questions and suggestions are welcome!

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com