 Announcements / MOCPages™ / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Minor MOCpages upgrade -- A new color scheme for your pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.mocpages
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:54:50 GMT

Hello everyone.

I’d been meaning to add a lot more color schemes to the palette of styles for quite some time now. This was a quick add-on, but hopefully in the future I will be able to allow your web sites to be much slicker looking. I hope you like it.

New color scheme
In addition to the 7 existing color schemes that you can use for your MOCpages web site, I’ve added an 8th one called “Gotham”. It looks like this. To use this new color scheme, go to your account, click on “Change your web site’s colors” and then pick “Gotham”.

Changes to an old color scheme
Also in this upgrade; the “Big river” color scheme was slightly modified to remove the excess white space at the top and bottom of your pages.

About MOCpages
http://www.mocpages.com offers free web hosting for LEGO creations.  It currently hosts over 450 LEGO-related web sites to over 2500 visitors every day. It is now running version 1.0.4 and has been around since March 2003.

Cheers!

Sean
sean@mocpages.com
MOCpages Administrator