 Announcements / MOCPages™ / 20
  A whole new MOCpages - Coming in 2009

Hi everyone! I've been hard at work on a whole new set of coolness for MOCpages. Everything's nearly ready and I wanted to give you a sneak preview of what's coming. (Some pictures below, and lots more to read at (URL)) Moving past the realm of (...) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.mocpages, FTX) !!

  Re: A whole new MOCpages - Coming in 2009

(...) Sean: One word can describe this...awesome! Thank you so much for taking the initiative to bring these features to the community. As a participant in the MOCOlympics, I am super excited to experience all of the new changes. MOCPages is already (...) (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: A whole new MOCpages - Coming in 2009

This looks fantastic! As someone who has likes the concept but never quite made the jump from Flickr this looks like it might be the nudge over the edge. (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.publish, FTX)