 Announcements / MOCPages™ / 10
    MOCpages is down today - we were slashdotted —Sean Kenney
   All: Hi everyone. My LEGO creations, hosted on MOCpages, were slashdotted today and the load created by the thousands of visitors has shut down the server. I'm working with the good people of PAIR networks (where MOCpages is hosted) and hopefully (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.mocpages)

        Re: MOCpages is down today - we were slashdotted —Jake McKee
   (...) Wow, congrats.... er... I'm sorry... I mean, good work. It's cool that you are getting that much exposure, even if you are having to deal with the server fallout! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.publish)