 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 978
977  |  979
Subject:
Blue Beast Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:34:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage,
Blue Beast- Gladiator Mech
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

After the final interstellar war, a new breed of mechs were developed to
compete in the arena. Like the gladiators of the ancient centuries, these
mechs were armed and skilled in the arena combat utilizing similar equipment
that their ancient predecessors used. No mechanical armaments were allowed
and one of the reigning champion in the region was the Blue Beast!

Regards,
ACPin & Sons