 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 970
    Blue City Bus —Matthew J. Chiles
   I had a few minutes and decided I should put up some pictures and such on my blue city bus. The creation is about 2 years old, but it has never really be announced and has only seen limited display in a couple of PNLTC shows. Hope you enjoy it! (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

        Re: Blue City Bus —John P. Henderson
     (...) Nice design. I like your use of SNOT for the windshield and the details inside and out are good. Good choice for wheels and hubs!! I almost wish the advertisement placards were larger, but perhaps you did not want decals all over your bricks? (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Blue City Bus —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) Thanks! I ended up going with that size of decal simply because I used a Lugnet banner and a Brickset button, and that is how they scaled. Mostly a width issue. Better would be to design my own, but then I would have to replace the placards (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Blue City Bus —Aaron Muhl
   Matt, I don't usually comment on the town creations, but this bus is great! I really like the way it matches the Lego Company produced cars. It seems to be the perfect scale. It's big enough to look like a bus and fit several figs, but it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Blue City Bus —Matthew J. Chiles
   Thanks Aaron! That was the effect I was hoping to get - minifig scale. :) Glad you liked it and thanks for letting me know it worked! -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)