 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 942
941  |  943
Subject:
Mask 'sculpture'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:50:58 GMT

I looked at one of Tom Reed's scans of flags & sails here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Merthyn/Sails/islander.jpg
& immedeately thought of this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Masks/mask01a.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Masks/mask01b.jpg

I thought it would be so cool to have Lego-built wall hanging type things.  The
ancient historical connection to masks in human history would be a very cool
theme, especially with the abundant cultural references:  African, Mayan,
Aztec, Japanese, even ancient Egyptian god heads like Anubis could be made as
masks.  I'd like to make more.

Jeff, not 'masking' my fun with Lego!