 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 919
  my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

I recently added several new additions to my Brickshelf gallery: (URL) Misc. stuff: (URL) was thinking of my brother who's getting his master's degree in chemistry, & this idea flashed into my mind, so I made it in MLcad. The green tube is bubbling (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) implying that it is half full of a clear liquid. If I had some of those domed pieces I'd make myself one of these for my office. On a related note, here are my chemistry creations: (URL) soon I'll photograph my revised lab. (...) I like your (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) SNIP (...) Yup- I saw those a couple weeks ago & really liked the poor guy on fire :)) I'm sure your stuff set me in the mood subconciously to do chemistry Lego, cause I was thinking about your MOC's while drawing mine. (...) I tried to make (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) [snip] (...) I'm glad you saw them and posted yours, Jeff -- now, when I get around to building classic microscale town sets, I won't have to think about how to make town microminifigs. ;) My astronauts were similar to your bottom left (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) O they are. I've got a few of them, but they're not LEGO. They were made by Tyco. They also made the opposite ie. a plate with spaces for studs on both sides. see (URL) only problem with the is they're not a standard plate thickness. The (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) SNIP (...) My ideas, both studded & 'holed' are both Lego-plate thickness (see original post for all links) Jeff (21 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) SNIPOLA (...) When I was younger, I thught a 1x1 cylinder with just a head & hair/hat/etc. was the cutest minifig or a baby minifig-seems Brendan Powell Smith had the same idea on the Brick Testament. (...) Thanks Jeff (21 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)