 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 91
  Yet another Valentine MOC

I've been lurking around here for a while and the day I want to post anything I have trouble registering. Oh, well, better late than never. I don't have the cheesy aspect like Adrian and Hafner but I built a Valentine Heart also. The feather in my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Yet another Valentine MOC

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)