 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 892
  Some fun fad MOC's

Greetings, I made these a while back when these fads were all the rage but never got around to photographing/posting them. In an effort to end the senseless civilian casualties caused by rogue HoverBike street racing, MoonBase law enforcement has (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) The hoverstuff is quite nice, but the PIXIE variants are what caught my eye. Just look at the .build.mecha sidebar to see the best space theme represent! :) Seriously, these are quite nice. I've always liked the PIXIE armor and these (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

were there classic space figures in Gray? I can't believe that I'm missing a color of space minifig from that era. -tk "TooMuchDew" <wtoenjes@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HB5A1y.18A@lugnet.com... (...) HoverBike (...) Interceptor (...) Gord-On (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) I thought my eyes were deceiving me too, but a quick check of peeron reveals that the grey helmets were only found in castle theme sets. So no, I don't believe there was a grey classic space fig. but kudos to Bill for making a pixie in the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) you buy off of bricklink? t (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) Heh, before I found lugnet, I thought along the same line. Actually, I believe the light grey helmet came from a classic castle jousting set, you know, the earlier ones where horses were built from bricks and minifigures had odd hair styles. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) But one thing: "...enough fleebnork muscle to overtake just about anyone on the circuit..." I'm guessing Public Works in the future will have better funding than now? Still.. these look cool! (...) space themes.. look tre tre cool. -Lenny (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) Allister is right, I have 21 different Classic Space sets and nary a one of them has a grey minifig... one can dream though. -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) Tony, Most of the stuff is from my collection but yes "My name is Bill and I'm a BrickLink-aholic" "Hi Bill" The part I now have the least of are the 1x1 round plates. -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

Those pixies are just too cool. I love the angles of the arm joints that make them look all beefed up. The 'civie' ones are just great...the firefighter is such a blast. Hooverbike is nicely done as well...good stuff! Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)