 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 883
882  |  884
Subject:
Brickabet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:29:01 GMT

Greetings, Earth-Mortals!
     This post:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=41182
     ...got me thinking, and I whipped up some fun last night and this morning:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tw0nst3r/Brickabet/brickabet.jpg
     The only thing is, I don't have any software to make fonts.  The model
is located in the same folder (post-mod), so if you'd like to play with it
and/or make a font out of it, please do.  I just ask that you keep any font
made from this model freeware, and freely available to any who wants to use
it.  Oh, and let me know, 'cuz I'd love to use a font like this, too.  Leg Godt!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander