 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 861
860  |  862
Subject:
Gungan Bargo Landing Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 03:35:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gungan Bargo Landing Craft;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

During the war with the Trade Federation Army, the Bargos were recruited for
the use of the Gungan Grand Army to haul the cavalry of Kaadus and the
infantry. Each bargo was able to accommodate a full army unit comprised of
12 Kaadus and riders, 12 spearmen and 6 booma strikesmen. The top side was
also used to haul the booma armaments by strapping them to the chains on the
deck.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons