 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 854
  BrickTopia Emergency HQ

This is the BrickTopia Emergency Headquarters. It is a massive new office building intended to house fire and other emergency response offices. (URL) There is unfortunately no interior and the detail level on the exterior is a bit low because I had (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build) !

  Re: BrickTopia Emergency HQ

(...) Wow! The red pillars really jumped out at me - I like that the fire station is red and black - not red and white which has been way overused by LEGO. I wouldn't worry too much about no interior...it'll be a while before people get over the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)