 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 832
New MOC: N-1 Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 07:07:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys,
I've uploaded my Naboo Starfighter MOC. You can see it here:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/naboostarfighter.html
It's 1:1 scale, so it can't hold mini-figs (at least not with keeping it
proportional to itself). Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks.
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/