 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 815
    Mount Kofar Temple —Leonard Hoffman
   My first setting for my new Epic Lego Story: The Epic of the Beyhadur (URL) the Mount Kofar Temple. Carved from the 'sacred' mountain, belong to the Olman and Caeric peoples, Mount Kofar Temple is a place of meditation and communion with God. sneak: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Mount Kofar Temple —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi Leonard, Nice. I especially like the throne room. How do you hang the torches on the walls? Is it that 1x2 brick with the technic pin coming out? Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Mount Kofar Temple —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Yep. the piece were the pin is permanently attached. I usually hate those pieces, but I wanted the columns 2 wide with a torch in the center. My previous attempt was to put a technical 1x2 brick and a half-pin, but the torches kept falling (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)