 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 811
810  |  812
Subject:
My tribute to Space Shuttle Colombia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 23:30:51 GMT

I was shocked & a little ticked when I heard about the disaster today, first,
'cause it feels like the world's been sucker-punched by tragedy twice within
the last 1 1/2 yrs. (WTC & Columbia), but also because of the 2 shuttle
accidents I've seen in my life, & I'm still 'young' (29).  I was in 6th grade
when The Challenger blew up, & Iremember how bad I felt even at that age- well,
today was no different.  I offer my prayers to the honored deceased & their
families.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/SpaceShuttleColumbia/shuttlememorialcolumbia20030201front.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/SpaceShuttleColumbia/shuttlememorialcolumbia20030201rear.jpg

Jeff