 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 810
  The Yellow Coupe

So, my brother and I always have collected Lego. He however is rather unlike me in other ways, including the internet. So in his place, I am posting an impressive MOC of his: The Yellow Coupe. I hope you enjoy as much as I have! The Yellow Coupe -:- (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Yellow Coupe

(...) Your brother is a veritable king of SNOT! Great model! I'm going to steal some ideas I'm sure... --Bill. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Yellow Coupe

(...) Thank you, now to explain to him what SNOT is... :-) (...) Oh no, I won't tell him that. He was so worried that people would "steal" his ideas, but I tried to tell him it was actually an honor. Oh well, have fun and be sure to post your models (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)