 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 81
    Another Valentine's Day MOC —Adrian Drake
   Hafner's not the only sappy romantic among us. Here's what I built for my wife for Valentine's Day. A similar sentiment, in a slightly different form (and to think I actually built this before he posted his, and they turned out remarkably similar). (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

        Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Hey, being a sappy romantic is a Good Thing(tm)! (...) she loved it, didn't she? Maggie C. (who is going to start stockpiling shades of pink and sand red for next year) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Adrian Drake
     (...) As a matter of fact, I haven't given it to her yet. I hid it when I finished it yesterday, and I'll give it to her when she comes home from work. I did actually model it after the candy design. I would've loved to use pink in this, but alas, I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Tony Hafner
   (...) same thing. The difference in approaches is partly due to mine being designed to hang while yours is made to stand up. And I thought I was the only one cheesy enough to pull this stunt... Anyway, great job! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks Tony. I liked yours too. Where'd you get those pink plates from? Or are they sand red? It's a bit hard to tell from the pics. The evolution of my valentines day hearts gets a bit more elaborate when I do them. Next time I do one, it'll (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Tony Hafner
   (...) The plates are indeed pink. The mosaic uses pink, white, red, and dark grey 1x1 plates, and a few white 2x2 tiles. Evolution, eh? So then you've done this before. It's a new thing for me, but went over very well. Mine turned out a little more (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Another Valentine's Day MOC —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah, I made a heart for my wife a few years ago, though it was much more two-dimensional. Ditto on it going well for me too, my wife loved it, especially the minifig us :) Adrian (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)