 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 804
  . . . but I know what I like!

I decided something needed to be done to cover up the horrible wood panelling here in my living room, and seeing as I've been on an 8-bit building kick I decided that a bit of LEGO artwork would be just the thing. It's the Onion Kid from Final (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: . . . but I know what I like!

(...) with Lego" around the house. Mainly, I like to fill up various glass containers with 1x1 bricks - looks cool and gives me more storage space. Lately, though I had also been thinking of doing some wall hangings similar to yours but basically (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)