 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 795
  Super Mario Bros. sculptures

I just worked up a sculpture of the fire flower from Super Mario World. And, seeing as I still haven't taken it apart, I took some photos of the mushroom I made over a year ago, but never photographed. (URL) not used Brickshelf since before the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture)