 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 785
  Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

For those interested, I finally found the time to finish instructions for my Hyperdrive Booster Ring. You can find the LDRAW file, parts list and PDF instructions here: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) A big Thanks for your excellent work ! Your Hyperdrive Booster Ring is one of my favourite MOCs and it will be the third model I'll copy. I think it is a must-have-MOC ! Finding new things on your website is like christmas :) It's like opening (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

Jason, Wow! Excellent work. I love the Hyperdrive Booster and one has to wonder why LEGO didn't create this model. The instructions are truely first rate as well. And lastly (is your head swelling yet?), your web site is very well designed. If you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

Thank you! I have been hoping and wishing you would post the instructions for that one! Your's is the best I have seen to date. It is now next on my list of parts for a custom model! Thanks again! Scott (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like it! (...) Those instructions are awesome! (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) Hey thanks for the compliments! Yeah, my head is feeling a little bigger. :) (...) Wow, thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind! (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)