 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 735
734  |  736
Subject:
My Adventurers ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:33:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

The Brickshelf folder of my Adventurers ISCC2 entry is now public (sorry, no
fancy website this year):

I tried to make the story self-explanatory in the pictures, but you can open
the story text in a new browser to read along if you'd like:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gedy/ISCC2002/story.txt

I tried to be totally original in the design and details, however I did
use Bram Lambrecht's great office chair design in the first image.  Other
(easily missed) details:

Many of the spider's joints and thorax are fully articulated, so it's very
'posable'

Wheel design of the cars, using castle wagon wheels and 30.4 x 14 tires.

Headlights using minifig pots and pans.

Coat-rack using minifig hands, typewriter, flower and vase.

Window-blinds using 1 x 2 bricks with grill

The strange armored car design is based on actual French and British WWI-era
armored cars.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

  Take care,

  Gary