 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 712
    ISCC Moc: MAYA Land —Yaron Dori
   Hi everybody, Just wanted to interest you all, with the MOC I constructed (well not built due to lack of parts). I was always impressed by the astonishing piramids of the Mayas and wanted to built those for ages. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)