 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 71
  MOC, Razor

After making the DR8-CO, I felt I needed a real dragon. So here we go: (URL) am interested in your feedback as Razor almost didn't come to pass. Got frustrated, what can I say. So, what do you think? Should I scrap it? By the way, I also took some (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture) !

  Re: MOC, Razor (Dragon Mech)

dude! this is super cool! i'm cross posting this to .castle (followups to .build) so the castle heads can enjoy. this is really cool! i especially love the chinese dragon-esque whiskers/mustache. awesome -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) I love the look. I am TOTALLY in love with the look of the wings. If only they made those big wing 'feathers' in any other color... A bit of constructive critisizm... I find the arms to be a bit spindly, I realize it's a mech but if you wanted (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) Oh, no, don't do that-- it's lovely! Quite nice! And so tiny! It's like a little baby dragon (feeding on minifigs for a few hundred years, then building up a nice hoard). Do you really have all those insect wings? Wow! I like all the features, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) Yes, you should get rid of it immediately. I'll stop by in a little while to pick it up. (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) No doubt. Actually, if only they'd make them again. (...) K, thanks. I'll work on that. (...) Thanks muchily man. I appreciate it! Looking forward for more from you too! Mark Neumann (URL) of the Snow Leopard Clan (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor (Dragon Mech)

(...) Heh, Cool. thanks! (...) I was debating that. I kept thinking I'd be overstepping boundaries or somehting. thanks for the support! (...) Mark Neumann (URL) of the Snow Leopard Clan (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) Cool thanks. Keeping it small, so everything is in porportion was tricky. Getting everything to move like I wanted was sort of tricky too. Didn't happen I'm afraid. I really wanted the wings to be on a ball and socket joint. Make it so the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC, Razor

(...) I don't know, the little fellah ain't quite box trained yet. Do you have a nice place for him to sleep? And what will you be feeding him. Do you plan to neuter him? Just fill out this questionaire here and we'll see about sending him home (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)