 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 699
    Sky Shooter —Philippe Hurbain
   I have at last completed the presentation page of my Sky Shooter, automatic camera accessory with interval timer and mobile shade that follows movement of the sun: (URL) collection of hemispherical skies, many of them photographed with Sky Shooter: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sky Shooter —Stef Mientki
    (...) earth :-) Stef Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)