 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 673
672  |  674
Subject:
Emerge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:28:13 GMT

Hello Everybody,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Sculpture/mvc-037s.jpg

Without going into too much detail, I feel a change in myself taking place.
Its a good change, mind you.  Certainly a change for the better.  I'm not
sure where I'm headed, but I know things are going to be different.  Its
hard to put feelings into words, and often I've turned to building as an
outlet.  But now I feel the need to express myself in new ways, and lego can
be expensive and limiting.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Sculpture/mvc-039s.jpg

I'm going to attempt a transition.  I want to explore other media, like clay
and glass as a creative outlet.  So, I guess I'm going on sabbatical for a
while.  I'm sure I'll be back with time.  The brick is a hard habit to kick.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Sculpture/mvc-038s.jpg

Felix