 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 671
670  |  672
Subject:
Phil and Dixie [ (c) Phil Foglio ] Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:30:23 GMT

I've just posed pics of a mosaic that I completed a few months back, but only
recently found a place to display.  It's based on the offical convention
artwork from Conduit 7 (c) that was held in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA back in
1997.

Large and small pics of the mosaic and a pic of the original artwork are on my
Brickshelf site:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=informaticist

(look in the Mosaics\PhilAndDixie folder)

Specs:  3 x 3 large baseplates.  Approximately 17900 plates, slopes, bricks,
and technic plates.  About 20 hours assesmbly time.

Here are the deep links until the folder is moderated:

Large:    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=276308
Small:    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=276309
Original Art:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=276338

Now all I need is enough bricks, time, and talent to build "life-sized" figures
of Phil, Dixie, and the little purple dragon.

Play well,

Matt