 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 666
  TransAmerica Building

I hope this goes through. I'm new at Lugnet so stay with me. I posted this once and was told I should post it in other areas. So that's what I'm doing. Enjoy. Well here is 1 of 3 San Francisco landmarks I've done. The TransAmerica Building in San (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: TransAmerica Building

Gary, Welcome! I didn't get to look at your pix yet because they haven't been moderated yet, but you got my attention...will be looking forward to seeingthe Pyramid! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: TransAmerica Building

(...) Wow! The building looks great, the pyramid shape is nice and seamless. I like the flag on top. The building is indeed huge. (...) I can't wait. What a great way to introduce yourself. -Kevin P.S. That's quite a Coca-Cola collection you have. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: TransAmerica Building

(...) Very nice first public MOC. Welcome and glad you shared. I, um... I had one question, though. Do you like Coca Cola at all? :-) (...) I can hardly wait. Spotlighted. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: TransAmerica Building

It's been sooooo long since I have seen that building in person. Seeing your work makes me want to go and see it again. Catch some dinner at the Canton House. Then go over to Alta plaza park and digest. Great work. That thing must be heavy huh?! I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: TransAmerica Building

Wow! Pretty amazing entry as a first step into posting here. You know that your next announcement has to be even bigger, right? :) Just kidding. The building is really nice. Things at that scale are always awe-inspiring. I like the little flag on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)