 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 651
  Modular Ship The SeaFalcon

I was working on my favorite aquazone alphateam creation the Sea Falcon when I came up on a topic about new fads and the idea of modular ships. I had made the sea falcon so that i could mix and match parts using technic pins. So I decided to post (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Modular Ship The SeaFalcon

(...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)