 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 626
    Translink (Vancouver) New Flyer Low Floor Bus —Tim Tosino
   I finally got some pics of my Translink Bus that was displayed at the VLC's latest show in Chilliwack. I built it for one of the options we considered for our layout this year. One of the plans was to build a Lego Vancouver. I created a few vehicles (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Translink (Vancouver) New Flyer Low Floor Bus —Geordan Hankinson
   Hey Tim that looks awesome! The detailing inside is really nice, you even have a red line! good job of cramming lots of detail into a small space. cool! Keep it up -Geordan- snip (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Translink (Vancouver) New Flyer Low Floor Bus —Tim Tosino
   (...) Yup, next time you are on the bus durring rush hour, appreciate the amount of room you have. Compare it to the 1 seat in each row on a lego version! Next year I will have to make a 60 foot articulated bus for the layout. Let's see how much of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)