 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 61
New Moc: Russian Attack Helicopter, Ka-50 'Hokum' (Werewolf)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:28:43 GMT

Hello!

Well I've had this done for a few days, thought I'd post it. ;-)

This is the new Russian attack helicopter. To replace the aging Hind.

info on the hokum can be found here:
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ka50/

Lemme know what you think!

-Geordan-