 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 608
607  |  609
Subject:
Instructions for my Street Sweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:33:39 GMT

Yesterday I MLCADded my Street Sweeper and posted instructions on
Brickshelf.  There are GIF's of each step, plus the .LDR file and a
.TXT file listing the parts needed.

I thought about making a kit, Bricksmith-style, but I'm too lazy.  I
have had a couple people inquire about it though.  If I ever do get
around to it, think of it as open-source - the instructions are free,
but you pay for the parts and the box it comes in...

--Bill.

PS: If anyone reading this might be interested in buying this or any
of my other MOC's as a kit, please e-mail me.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")