 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 587
    Multi Purpose POD —Jasper Kaiser
   Hi there! I was just in the mood, so I built a little POD: The Multi Purpose POD can have different kinds of tools or weapons fitted into its tool slot. So far there´s a scanning tool, a coupling to drag cargo, and -of course- a space gun ;) Heres (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Multi Purpose POD —Tony Alexander
   (...) Way cool! I like the modularity, like with some others that have been showing up recently. And cool idea for the pod's sidewalls, to swing out like that! I think that's pretty sweet. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)