 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
MOC, Mech Support Crawler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:30:39 GMT

With a tank of coolant, spare brick for repairs, plenty of tools and a ready
crew.  This rig is ready for service.

A couple of notes:  All eight wheels turn.  The knobs right behind the feul
cells (gas tanks) operate the steering.  what happens is the front and rear
wheels turn opposite of each other, giving this 20" creation about a two
foot turning radius.
There are some variations, in their own folder.  These reflect my various
stages of construction.  I couldn't decide how best to do this.  First I
started with a carrier version that was made to carry its three drones.
Then I went for a ammo supply version.  That looked kinda bland so I went
for the third try.  this one is a field repair rig with support craft.
(crane, dump truck, and remote repair drone)

Enjoy!

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home of the Snow Leopard Clan