 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 578
    Is it a Pod or just a bunch of SNOT? —Alfred Speredelozzi
   Hello, So, I think I must be something of a late bloomer with these things. I seem to post these things near the trail end of the discussions. Anyway, I built a Pod. I have described it as a Clandestine Heavy Laser. The top portion is deployable as (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

        Re: Is it a Pod or just a bunch of SNOT? —Sean Devolites
   (...) Wassssup (...) Great job Alfred. Its better to be original that traditional. What were some of the other MOCs in the pics? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Is it a Pod or just a bunch of SNOT? —Alfred Speredelozzi
   Hehe, not MOCs. Actually, they were Anakin's speeder and swoop bike. Anakin and ObiWan went to the 2002 Pod show on Corellia. :) -Alfred (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)