 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 564
  MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

Parents of small children will (hopefully) understand the obsession that led to this MOC, based on my son's favorite show... I give you the Wiggles and their Big Red Car! (URL) to Scott Sanburn for the purple tiles and digital photos. Enjoy! (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) Are those Star Trek figs inside? Hehe... Nice MOC :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) Pretty cool, Anthony, Greg, Murray, and Jeff look good now you just need Dorothy, Wags, Henry, and Captain Feathersword. For parents this is one of the most tollerable kids shows out there. The Wiggles are actually pretty fun. IMHO Eric K. (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

Chad & All, (...) Yes, this is a great MOC! Chad was nice enough to drop by my house and show this to me. Since I was not familar with the Wiggles, he even brought a tape, and sure enough, it is really close. My favorites are the little accessories (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) Excellent work! (No seatbelts though.... the Wiggles would never set such a bad example! ;-) ) Cross-posted to .loc.au - after all, the Wiggles are our 6th largest showbiz earner. (Just behind Steve Irwin, as it happens). Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) <snip> (...) Yeah, too bad Sci-Fi cancelled Farscape... I saw a prowler somewhere on Brickshelf...anybody want to try and tackle a command carrier or Moya? I figure a Marauder would be a piece of cake (given it's blocky look...) -Scott (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

Thanks for the crosspost, it's such a no-brainer that it slipped my mind entirely. Good on ya! (I hope that's proper Aussie usage) (...) Another good catch. Version 2 will have seatbelts, running boards and another sticker on the hood that says "The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) Thanks a lot! And yes, the Wiggles are much more parent-friendly than some other childrens' shows. Although it took a few episodes to get used to four grown men acting so silly. Now I drive to work whistling the "Quack quack' song! :) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) I don't know why but my son is scared to death of "Wiggly Safari" he loves all the others though from "Dance Party" to "Yummy Yummy" etc. It as strange because we had been telling the daycare people how much he loved the Wiggles so they went (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!

(...) Haha! my 3 year old proudly approves! "MUM the WIGGGGGLES!!!!" But he wants to know... where is Wags and Dorothy! ;) Mel (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)