 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 559
558  |  560
Subject:
Taking the "Pod" to the next level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 04:26:01 GMT

After seeing all the crazy Pod designs around here, I've decided to make my
own, infuzed with my "nothing but Star Wars sets used" project, the result
was my new combo-g..

Combo-g is about a Star Wars Rebel's Spy Pod that can be attached to a
couple of machines which turns it into either a Pod Walker OR a Pod Bomber.

All I can say that I had a lot of fun in making it.

Here is the link:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25958

And if you are interested in checking my other Star Wars combo projects and
more, you can click this link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=darkkazmo

Thanks for the inspiration guys..

Joseph Kazmo