 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 549
548  |  550
Subject:
The Snail..............a pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:58:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello Hello.

hmmm..... i can't think of anything to say but.
This is my new pod its a 6wide, looks like it would be slow to me so i
called it a snail.

heres the link to the folder not moderated yet:

heres acouple links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/The-Snail/a-thesnail.jpg

and the back end:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/The-Snail/thesnail02.jpg