 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 519
  Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

Hi all, I've made another 1592 variant. This one is Star Wars themed, set in a 1592 version of Mos Eisley (right when Luke and Ben first enter the town). You can see it here: (URL) the Brickshelf gallery gets moderated, the same pictures can be seen (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) Gah! You've stolen my idea (serves me right for not getting to it sooner!) But you've done a nice job. It's actually very close to what I was envisioning, right down to the vaporator as the statue. Your dewback is VERY nice. The only thing I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) here: (...) BRUCE - I love it! I've always wanted to do something like this, when I can find the time. The Dewback is really cool, and I need to make one too. Again, nice work. Oh, thanks for the free advertisement. Jeff (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) (???) --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) Thanks for the kind words. I did think about using tan baseplates. I've got several of the 16x32 baseplates in tan plus one of the 32x32 with the dirt road. Unfortunately, tan ground plus tan building plus tan landspeeder adds up to a picture (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) No problem. I figure the better you do at selling blasters, the more likely you'll be to move on to other designs, like that scimitar prototype. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) cantina cut away or did you just make it like a rock formation? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) I can't really take credit for the Jawa, I've seen several people use a brown hood, black head, brown torso, and stubby-legs to put a Jawa together. The Dewback was the most fun part to build. I've already torn the rest down, but I think I'll (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)